Countries where we ship to
Our items are delivered everywhere in Belgium. Berluti can only ensure a delivery in the country where the order was placed, no matter if it has been placed online or over the phone. Please click on « Country/Language » at the upper right corner of the page to have access to the list of countries in which the e-commerce is available.
Delivery time & costs
Three shipping options are offered by Berluti :
- Standard Delivery (3-4 working days) from Monday to Friday - Free
- Express Delivery (1-2 working days) from Monday to Friday -15€
You will find the stores list offering this service below, in the « In-Store delivery » section.
Working days are Monday through Friday during hours of business (9am to 5pm), excluding national holidays.
Please note that all orders that include a personalized product will be delivered approximately within the next 3 weeks.
All the orders are shipped through UPS. We will send you a confirmation email at shipping. You can also follow the delivery online through the “Orders and Returns” page in your account.
You can track your order on your Berluti Account, in the « Orders & returns » tab or contact us at +33 1 47 20 01 77 (no additional charge)
Signature is required at delivery of all orders for security purposes (from you or an adult authorized by you). In case nobody is available to sign for the package for three consecutive working days, the courier will leave a notification and a contact number.
Please note that we will not deliver products to PO boxes or to hotels.
Follow your package and check the expected delivery date online: Order & Returns
You will receive a shipping confirmation email once the order is on its way to you.
All the orders are shipped in a Berluti packaging and placed in a cardboard box.
If you are purchasing a gift, you need to click on the checkbox "This is a Gift" at checkout, before entering the delivery address. Your order will be elegantly wrapped and will include a personal card inside the Berluti packaging. Gift orders can be shipped directly to the receiver, as prices will not be visible. You may enter your own address as the invoice address, and the recipient’s address as the delivery address.
Before requesting a return please make sure the products comply with the following conditions, in accordance with our Terms of Sale:
- You may return any item(s) up to fourteen (14) days from the delivery date of your order.
- Return shipping is free.
- For online orders, Berluti will refund the entire amount of the order when the item is returned new and unworn, with its original packaging and accessories (boxes, packaging, tags, booklets, etc.), and accompanied by a copy of the receipt, the return slip, and the security tag intact. Worn, used, altered or damaged items will be refused.
- The parcel can only be returned from the original shipping country
- The products were purchased online on berluti.com and not in Berluti stores
Please note that, in accordance with the General Sales Conditions, some categories of products, such as personalised products, cannot be returned
Returning a purchase
To process a return, just follow these simple steps described on the return slip included with you order:
1. Fill in the return slip to let us know which products you would like to return and the reason why.
2. Prepare the items you wish to return in the original order box. Kindly ensure the products have all their packaging and accessories, that the security tag and seal are intact and that the return box is safely sealed. Please enclosed the return document.
3.To request a return, you need to call our Customer Service at +220.127.116.11.01.77. to arrange a suitable date and address: the courier will collect the package from wherever you wish (The parcel can only be returned from the original shipping country). Return shipping is free of charge.
4. Stick the pre-paid UPS shipping label on the box over the previous delivery information. This pre-paid shipping label was included in the package when it was originally sent to you. W
The products can be also returned to a Berluti Boutique of the original shipping country.
Before requesting a return please make sure the products comply with our return conditions. Berluti does not exchange products purchased online.
Gift items can be returned by contacting the person who sent you the gift or, if you prefer, through our Customer Service at +18.104.22.168.01.77.
Once we receive your returned items, and after verification and validation by our Quality Department, we will process your refund within 14 days. You should see the credit approximately within two weeks. Exact timing will depend on banking procedures.
Berluti reserves the right to refuse at its discretion any returned items that do not meet the conditions defined above.
You will receive an email confirming acceptance of the return.
The refund will be issued as soon as possible after the return has been accepted, directly to the card or PayPal account used for the original purchase, and in the same currency.
You are also entitled to return products ordered via berluti.com to a Berluti store, for a maximum of Fourteen (14) calendar days following the date of delivery.
Follow the steps listed below:
- Please ensure the products have all their packaging and accessories, that the security tag and seal are intact and that the return box is safely sealed. Please enclosed the return document Pack the products in the original order box without sealing the package;
- After verification of your returned articles in stores, and validation by our Quality Department, you will receive a confirmation document to keep until you receive the email with refund confirmation
When you return a product to a Berluti store, it will not be possible to credit the refund to your credit or debit card at that time.
Online returns can be brought to and processed in the below stores:
- 9 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris
- 26 Rue Marbeuf, 75008 Paris
- 14 Rue de Sèvres, 75007 Paris
Berluti Cannes : 29 Rue du Commandant André, 06400 Cannes