To request a return, please make sure to comply with the following terms :
- You may return any item(s) up to fourteen (14) days from the delivery date of your order.
- For online orders, Berluti will refund the entire amount of the order when the item is returned new and unworn, with its original packaging and accessories (boxes, packaging, tags, booklets, etc.), and accompanied by a copy of the receipt, the return slip, and the security tag intact. Worn, used, altered or damaged items will be refused.
- The parcel can only be returned from the original shipping country, or in the delivery country for returns in store.
- The products were purchased online on berluti.com and not in Berluti stores
Please note that, in accordance with the General Sales Conditions, some categories of products, such as personalised products, cannot be returned
Returning a purchase
If you change your mind, your order can be returned within the next fourteen (14) days from the delivery date of your order :
1. Fill in the return slip to let us know which products you would like to return and the reason why.
2. Prepare the items you wish to return in the original order box. Kindly ensure the products have all their packaging and accessories, that the security tag and seal are intact and that the return box is safely sealed. Please enclosed the return document.
3.To request a return, you need to call our Customer Service at +44 20 3901 2683. (no additional charge) to arrange a suitable date and address: the courier will collect the package from wherever you wish (The parcel can only be returned from the original shipping country). Return shipping is free of charge.
4. Stick the pre-paid UPS shipping label on the box over the previous delivery information. This pre-paid shipping label was included in the package when it was originally sent to you.
The products can be also returned to a Berluti Boutique of the original shipping country.
Before requesting a return please make sure the products comply with our return conditions. Berluti does not exchange any products purchased online.
Gift items can be returned by contacting the person who sent you the gift or, if you prefer, through our Customer Service at +44 20 3901 2683. (no additional charge)
Once we receive your returned items, and after verification and validation by our Quality Department, we will process your refund within 14 days at the latest. Exact timing will depend on banking procedures.
Berluti reserves the right to refuse at its discretion any returned items that do not meet the conditions defined above.
You will receive an email confirming acceptance of the return.
The refund will be issued as soon as possible after the return has been accepted, directly to the card or PayPal account used for the original purchase, and in the same currency.
You are also entitled to return products ordered via berluti.com to a Berluti store in United-Kingdom, for a maximum of Fourteen (14) calendar days following the date of delivery.
To return your item(s), please follow the steps listed below:
- Please ensure the products have all their packaging and accessories, that the security tag and seal are intact and that the return box is safely sealed. Please enclosed the return document Pack the products in the original order box without sealing the package;
- After verification of your returned articles in stores, and validation by our Quality Department, you will receive a confirmation document to keep until you receive the email with refund confirmation
Berluti will not credit the refund to your credit or debit card at that time.
Online returns can be brought to and processed in the below stores:
- Berluti Store 4 Harriet Street, SW1X 9JR London
- Berluti Store 43 Conduit Street W1S 2YJ London
Countries where we ship to
Our items are delivered everywhere in United-Kingdom. Berluti can only ensure a delivery in the country where the order was placed, no matter if it has been placed online or over the phone. Please click on « Country/Language » at the upper right corner of the page to have access to the list of countries in which the e-commerce is available.
Delivery time & costs
Three shipping options are offered by Berluti :
- Standard Delivery (3-4 working days) from Monday to Friday - Free
- Express Delivery (1-2 working days) from Monday to Friday -15 GBP
- « Click & Collect » (2-4 working days) – from Monday to Sunday depending on the selected store - Free
You will find the stores list offering this service below, in the « In-Store delivery » section.
Working days are Monday through Friday during hours of business (9am to 5pm), excluding national holidays.
Please note that all orders that include a personalized product will be delivered approximately within the next 3 weeks.
All the orders are shipped through UPS. We will send you a confirmation email at shipping. You can also follow the delivery online through the “Orders and Returns” page in your account.
You can track your order on your Berluti Account, in the « Orders & returns » tab or contact us at +44 20 3901 2683 (no additional charge)
Signature is required at delivery of all orders for security purposes (from you or an adult authorized by you). In case nobody is available to sign for the package for three consecutive working days, the courier will leave a notification and a contact number.
Please note that we will not deliver products to PO boxes or to hotels.
Follow your package and check the expected delivery date online: Order & Returns
You will receive a shipping confirmation email once the order is on its way to you.
In-Store delivery (Click & Collect)
You may choose to collect the products from one of our stores (please check the list of available stores below) during the store's normal opening hours.
Please find below a list of the stores from which you can pick up your order:
- Boutique Berluti 4 Harriet Street, SW1X 9JR London
- Boutique Berluti 43 Conduit Street W1S 2YJ Londron
We will let you know by e-mail or phone as soon as your order will be available in store. Once you receive this information, please bring your invoice along with a valid identification document (i.e. a copy of your passport or national ID card). The credit card used online may be checked by our team.
If you have authorized another person to collect the products on your behalf, this person will need to present:
- the order confirmation email;
- a valid identification document (i.e. a copy of your passport or national ID card);
- the authorized person's valid identification document; and
- a simple letter of authorization from you
- the payment card used for purchase
We will hold your products at the store for thirty (30) calendar days. If the products are not collected within thirty (30) calendar days, the store will return the products to Berluti team and we will notify you. If this occurs, it shall be treated as a free return of your order and we shall provide you with a refund for the products.
Please note that in cases of in-store collection orders, the store will not deliver or arrange delivery to a different or additional address. Accordingly, the product shall be collected at the store only.
All the orders are shipped in a Berluti packaging and placed in a cardboard box.
If you are purchasing a gift, you need to click on the checkbox "This is a Gift" at checkout, before entering the delivery address. Your order will be elegantly wrapped and will include a personal card inside the Berluti packaging. Gift orders can be shipped directly to the receiver, as prices will not be visible. You may enter your own address as the invoice address, and the recipient’s address as the delivery address.