Delivery time & costs
Free express shipping on all orders.
Working days are Monday through Friday during hours of business (9AM to 5PM CET), excluding national holidays.
All the orders are shipped through DHL. We will send you a dispatch email at shipping. You can also follow the delivery online through the link https://web.global-e.com/order/track/mZM5 or the “Orders and Returns” page in your account.
Please note that we will not deliver products to PO boxes and to hotels.
Follow your package and check the expected delivery date online: https://web.global-e.com/order/track/mZM5
You will receive a dispatch email once the order is on its way to you. Please note that the tracking number will be activated within 24 hours from when the order is dispatched, therefore you may not find any updates immediately after shipment. We kindly ask you to check back the following day.
You may choose to collect the products from one of our free standing stores in Australia, in Hong Kong, in Singapore, and in the United Kingdom during the store's normal opening hours.
This delivery is free of charge.
If you are collecting the products in person, you will need to show the store your order confirmation email or customer receipt and a valid identification document (i.e. your passport or national ID card).
If you have authorized another person to collect the products on your behalf, this person will need to present:
- the order confirmation email or customer receipt
- a valid identification document (i.e. a copy of your passport or national ID card);
- the authorized person's valid identification document; and
- a simple letter of authorization from you
- the payment card used for purchase
Please note that the tax refund service is not available for remote purchases.
We will hold your products at the store for thirty (30) calendar days. If the products are not collected within thirty (30) calendar days, the store will return the products to Berluti team and we will notify you. If this occurs, it shall be treated as a free return of your order and we shall provide you with a refund for the products.
Please note that in cases of in-store collection orders, the store will not deliver or arrange delivery to a different or additional address. Accordingly, the product shall be collected at the store only.
Please find below a list of the stores from which you can pick up your order:
- 188 Pitt Street Westfield Sydney, 2000 Sydney
- 175-177 Collins Street Suite G01, 3000 Melbourne
Berluti Hong Kong:
- 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Gateway Arcade, Harbour City Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Landmark Prince's, Landmark Prince's, Hong Kong
- 2 Bayfront Avenue, The soppes At Marina Bay Sands, 018972 Singapore
- 391 Orchard Road, Takashimaya S.C, Ngee Ann City, 238872 Singapore
- 27 Lowndes Street, London, Greater London SW1X9HY
- 43 Conduit Street, London, Greater London W1S 2YJ
Countries where we ship to
You can change the country where you want your orders to be shipped from the top of the page in the section Country/Language. The list of countries authorized for shipping are in the sub-section shop on-line.
Please note that your Bag and Wish List are exclusive to each country and will no longer be visible if you change location.
If you change country, you will need to select the items again. Our catalogue, shipping and payment methods may also be updated.
All the orders are shipped in a Berluti packaging and placed in a cardboard box.
If you're purchasing a gift, you can add a gift message at checkout.
Your order will be elegantly wrapped and will include a personal card inside the Berluti packaging.
Gift orders can be shipped directly to the receiver, as prices will not be visible.