Your personal data is collected and processed by Berluti SA, located at 120 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris, for the purpose of managing and optimising our customer relationship and monitoring your orders, providing news on Maison Berluti and for the purpose of statistics and surveys. In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 and the European General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, you have a right of access, rectification, restriction, erasure, objection and portability of your personal data, in addition to a right to give instructions in the scope of your data heritage, which you can exercise in all cases by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our Customer Service Department on +1 877 895 0006. For more information on our Confidentiality Policy click here.
- Free delivery in 3 to 4 working days to the address of your choice or in store
- Express shipping in 2-3 Days
- Help us support the environment and choose standard delivery
- Free Returns
- Every order comes with our signature Berluti packaging
- More information on our Shipping and Returns page or by phone +1 877 895 0006 from Monday to Saturday, until 1:00 pm (NY time)
- Please note that, in accordance with the General Sales Conditions, some categories of products, such as personalized products, cannot be returned
Payments of the customer’s purchases can be made by :
- Bank cards : bank cards accepted are "CB" network cards, Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, American Express, issued on bank accounts domiciled in a country covered by the distance sales service listed on the www.berluti.com website,
- Apple Pay (bank cards accepted are "CB" network cards, Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Apple compatibility only ,
If payment is made by bank card, the customer’s bank card is debited when the order is shipped.
The customer confirms that he or she is the holder of the bank card to the Customer Services when placing an order by telephone, or via the Internet and that the name on the bankcard is his or her name. The customer then communicates the number and expiration date of the bankcard, and the visual cryptogram numbers on the back (or front) of the card either over the telephone or via a secure environment on the Internet.
Internet payments are controlled online with the banks involved by the CYBERSOURCE system. CYBERSOURCE is a company located in the United States which stores and processes the data for each order, including bank card details, in a secure environment. The transfer of the customer’s personal data to CYBERSOURCE has been authorised by the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) and is governed by the standard contractual clauses established by the European Commission.
BERLUTI also combats internet fraud using a CYBERSOURCE fraud management solution, which assesses risks and prevent fraudulent payment for purchases on this website. The data collected is exclusively intended for the people who are assigned to combating fraud inside BERLUTI. This processing has also been authorised by the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
If it was impossible to debit the sums owed by the customer for any reason whatsoever (opposition, refusal by the issuing centre etc.) the sale made by telephone would be immediately rescinded and the purchasing process over the Internet cancelled.
Please note that the tax refund service is not available for remote purchases.
- Outer Features
Sponge scritto bucket hat
- Inner Features
Unlined with brown gros-grain